Sept. 12, 2014
10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tusculum, 3 Manning Street, Potts Point
Want to build the city of the future? Ever thought of becoming an architect?
Friday 12 September 10:00am - 4:00pm
Following the success of this event in previous years, the Australian Institute of Architects will deliver another ArchiCAREERSDay that will serve to promote opportunities in studying architecture to students in Years 10-12.
Meet the four schools of architecture – University of Newcastle, University of NSW, University of Sydney and University of Technology Sydney, as well as representatives from the Institute's student and graduate networks SONA and DARCH.
- Enjoy a free forum
- Talk to the four major schools of architecture and TAFE representatives
- Hear the universities talk about the studying of architecture
- Discover the skills and attributes desirable for studying architecture
- Receive advice on how to prepare your portfolio
- Find out about flexible pathways to studying architecture
- Where can your architecture degree take you?
A FREE sausage sizzle and drinks will be provided while you -
- Visit the university booths for one-on-one discussions
- See the Sydney 2014 student and graduate award winning displays
- Attend the model building demonstrations.
This is a free event but you must register online. Numbers are strictly limited.
Free, registration essential
Australian Institute of Architects
(02) 9246 4055