City of Sydney Water Efficiency Grants for Apartment BuildingsBy
Nov. 5, 2014
5:30 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Customs House Library, 31 Alfred Street Circular Quay 2000
Water Efficiency Grants for Apartment Buildings
Is your apartment building using too much water? Join us for an event dedicated to water efficiency in apartment buildings, where you will hear about the resources and incentives available to get water efficiency projects started in your building.
Did you know?
• almost 40 per cent of water consumed in the City LGA is used by apartments buildings
• up to 90 per cent of this water is used inside apartments
• solutions to save water and stop losing money are available.
Low flow shower heads and taps and the elimination of leaks are the most significant and cost effective options for reducing water use in apartments.
In 2015 the City will be offering grant funding for the following projects:
1. Water sub metering of apartment buildings (not individual metering of apartments) and;
2. Water efficient fixture upgrades within apartments.
Book now places are limited. Bring a friend or forward this invitation to friends in strata.
Wednesday 5 November 2014, 6.00-7.30pm
Customs House Library, 31 Alfred Street Sydney
This is a free event and registrations are essential. Click here.
Doors open at 5.30pm for a prompt 6.00 start. Event will conclude at 7:30pm. If you have a query or wish to update your contact details please contact Smart Green Apartments on 02 9246 7301 or SmartApartments@cityofsydney.nsw.gov.au
City of Sydney - Smart Green Apartments
02 9246 7301